Specialty Ayurveda Panchakarma Clinic provides specific treatments for Arthritis(Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis), Skin Diseases(Psoriasis, Allergic skin diseases),Back Pain, Cervical Spondylosis and spondylitis, Inter vertebral disc degeneration and prolapse, Sciatica, Muscular Atrophy, Paralysis, Eye Diseases, Post orthopedic care, Post Partum Care, Psychic depression and other chronic degenerative diseases. This specialty clinic is exclusively supported by the Department of AYUSH, Government of India.
- Kerala Panchakrma Package
- Rejuvenation Package
- Detoxification (Purification) Package
- Age reversal and Immune modulation package
- Psychosomatic Stress relief Package
- Weight Reduction Package
Panel of ConsultantsDr. Jacob Thomas MD (Ayurveda) PhD (Hon)
Dr. Ajayakumar B.A.M.S
Dr.R.Vijayakumara Varma MD (Ayurveda)
Dr.C.D.Krishnakumar MD (Ayurveda)
Dr. Dr. Aji Alexander B.A.M.S
Dr. Dr.A.P.Suma B.A.M.S
Dr.Leema Thomas B.A.M.S
- Diet-prescribed by the doctor/vegetarian/organic tea
- Restaurant and Dining facility
- Airport pick up and drop on request
- Local sightseeing trips to Munnar (Hill station) /Thekkady (Wildlife sanctuary)/ Kumarakom (Backwater) on request and before the start of treatments.
- Campus tour at the Sahyadri campus includes; visit to Sahyadri Ayurvedic pharmaceuticals, medicinal eco-park, organic farming, organic spices and tea factories.
- Yoga class on request
- Laundry facility
- Walking /Cycling path on the lap of the sahyadri (campus) hill
- Very natural environment with all diversities of nature for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Retail shop for Ayurvedic products and organic tea and spices in the sahyadri campus
- Double/Single Occupancy Apartment Rooms
- Common Room for each apartment with dining facility, Television and Wi-Fi facility
- Cottages with dining facility, Television and Wi-Fi facility
All treatments are done in accordance with the treatment plan prescribed by the Ayurveda doctor after the consultation and under his close supervision. The service of well qualified and experienced Ayurvedic doctors and therapists are available in the hospital. The medicines used for the treatment are manufactured with medicinal herbs collected through wild harvesting locally in the manufacturing unit attached to the Sahyadri campus.
Sahyadri campus is located at Pallikkunnu (Kuttikkanam), Peermade, a famous hill station of western ghats,3000 ft above the sea level, blessed with all diversities of nature. The rich scenic beauty, misty mountains, whispering meadows and snaky streams will soothe you psychosomatically and enlighten your intellectual creativity. It is in between the Thekkady - Kumarakom tourist circuit (37 kms from Thekkady) and is easy accessible on the way to Thekkady – Kumarakom or vise-versa.
Climate and Temperature
18 to 24 degree Celsius, refreshing and cool Ideal for Ayurvedic treatments round the year.
- Nearest Airport: Cochin International Airport, Cochin – 130 kms (3hours and 30miutes travel)
- Nearest Railway Station: Kottayam – 75 kms (2 hours travel)